Well, there's not too much going on in this area right now. Since our two investigators when I first got here, we have not had any true investigators to teach. The work is still really slow. However, we do have a potential new investigator that we are going to meet tonight. Some Elders from a different area called to say that this guy who is in our area needed a Priesthood Blessing, and that we needed to arrange that for him. When I called him he didn't mention anything about the blessing, but talked to me for an hour about how God has spared his life many times. From what I've heard, it is absolutely amazing that he is still alive. He has been through a lot. He said that he has a friend who is a member and who gave him a Book of Mormon a while back. He said he has read a good part of it and really likes it. He then said he wanted to meet with us to learn more, so we are going over tonight and hopefully we'll get a return appointment.
We had Stake Conference yesterday, which was fantastic! Since I am back in the same Stake as my first area, Loganville, I was able to see a lot of people I know from there. That was wonderful. One family that I love just had a baby girl last month, so I got to see her. She is so precious!
Not much else is going on here. We're excited to get the ward newsletter out on Sunday. Hopefully the ward will like that, and it will boost missionary efforts in the area. I love you all and hope you have a marvelous week! Know that no matter where you go in life, Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ will always be there by your side.
Love, Sister Taylor
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment