Hello everyone,
This letter might be a little scatter brained, there's so much stuff that happened. First of all, a major blessing for us. My companion and I were finally able to move to a new apartment. We have been dealing with a mold problem (something that has made every sister that has lived in the apartment sick). The Elders came to help us and with just the four of us it took two days. Then a member came to help with a couple of big things. But we are all moved into our new apartment down the street and I am loving it. It has only been a few days, but I am already starting to feel better. No more terrible stomach aches and having to use my inhaler every half hour. :)
The post office has decided to give our mission a headache. They are no longer forwarding our mail to us from the mission office. Apparently there is 2 weeks worth of mail sitting at the post office that they refuse to deliver, so the secretary has to go get it and send it through our zone leaders. So no more daily or weekly mail. It may take 2-4 weeks before we get it. Sorry if you write me and it takes a while to respond. Please don't stop, cause I love receiving letters.
On to information about the work. This week has been great! Unfortunately Jimmy had to go back to the hospital, so we were not able to teach them again. However, Jimmy Jr. came to church yesterday and that was wonderful. We actually had quite a few investigators at church. Amber and Chrystal also made it and they both loved it. They thanked us for inviting them and they want to come back. They are just soaking up all of the information we are giving them. We taught Chrystal the Plan of Salvation this past week and she enjoyed it, she believed everything we said. Scott and Anny continue to do well. They have both been able to come for three weeks in a row, which is great! We unfortunately didn't get a lesson in this week with them, but we will be this coming week. I am excited for it.
That's pretty much all for the updates on our investigators. The Elders, Sister Teisina and I were able to go to a parade in Monroe and then one in Loganville. It was cool getting to see what Georgia parades are like.
I hope y'all have a joyful Christmas season. I am grateful to be here in Georgia, though I do miss all y'all. I hope all is well.
Love,
Sister Taylor
Monday, December 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment