Becca has been called to serve in the Georgia Atlanta North mission. She will be gone from December 29, 2010-July 19, 2012. Her mom will be updating this blog frequently with the letters she sends home. Her most curent mission address will also be added as a post, if you wish to send her a letter-which she would LOVE!





Monday, November 7, 2011

Change change change

Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry but this is going to have to be super short cause I have a million things to do. We received transfer calls this morning and to our surprise they are taking missionaries out of Commerce. (which is actually a REALLY good thing) I am being transferred back to Loganville (Hallelujah!) I am really excited because my companion is going to be Sister Teisina (from Hawaii) We were in the MTC together and she is so much fun! It should be interesting to see who will remember me. This is an absolute answer to my prayers because I have been struggling majorly the entire time I have been here, and it will be good to have this change. I am however extremely sad that we won't be teaching the M family anymore. I love them and will miss them much!

Well, I gotta jet! I love y'all and hope you are doing well!



Love,

Sister Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment